The Magical Mocha Cocktail is a magical and delicious concoction made with coffee and chocolate. It's an excellent drink for relaxing after a long day or for entertaining guests. The Magical Mocha Cocktail is also a great way to get your daily caffeine fix, as it has about three servings of coffee in one shot! The Magical Mocha drink is an excellent cocktail suitable as a dessert drink or even as an after-dinner digestif.
Ingredient base for all drinks:
These are the base ingredients for all the enhanced hot chocolates. For vegan or vegetarian-friendly options, use plant-based milk such as Oatly Barista, as it works well in hot drinks and a dairy-free cocoa powder.
- Drinking Cocoa Powder
- Milk, heated gently on a stove, enough to fill the majority of your glass
- Whipped cream (either from a can or whipped using an electric whisk.
- Put milk into a pan and start to heat slowly.
- Add cocoa powder (measurement according to packet).
- Stir the mixture until heated and all combined.
- Pour into your glass, leaving at least 0.5cm at the top of the glass.
- Leave for 1 minute to settle, and add the whipped cream to a peak.
- Now it’s time to decorate (see over the page).
- Kahlúa or Tia Maria(optional) single shot
- Shot of espresso (or a teaspoon of ground coffee)
- Use our Rita Farhi chocolate coated coffee beans to decorate. (be mindful of the caffeine percentage, please read the packaging).
- Cocoa powder / Grate chocolate
- Make the hot chocolate according to the first page.
- Before adding cream, add in a shot of espresso and stir or if using coffee granules, dissolve in a tablespoon of hot water before stirring into the hot chocolate.
- Add a single shot of Kahlúa or Tia Maria (if using) and stir.
- Add whipped cream to the top.
- Add grated chocolate or dust with cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle on Rita Farhi chocolate coffee beans (be mindful of the caffeine percentage, please read the packaging).