Serves: 4-6 | Prep time 15 min
This recipe proves that how to make a wasabi peanut slaw needn't be complicated. By combining a handful of store cupboard ingredients and mixing them with fresh greens, you can put together this simple side in no time at all.
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded white cabbage
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- Rita Farhi Wasabi Peanuts
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup (can use honey or agave syrup)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- salt (remember soy sauce is very salty) and pepper to taste.
- Lightly salt your cabbage, this helps to soften the cabbage, but remember soy sauce is very salty, so be more reserved than you might usually.
- Mix the cabbage and carrot together in a bowl.
- Whisk or shake all the dressing ingredients together until combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix in.
- Decorate with Rita Farhi Wasabi Peanuts for a beautiful spicy crunch.
Serve and enjoy!