A margarita is such a delicious, zesty, and sharp cocktail, and it’s incredibly fresh and zingy. Choosing high-quality tequila is essential. A white tequila will ensure your margarita remains a gorgeous frosty hue, but if you have a good quality gold label tequila, it will still taste great. Pair this refreshing cocktail with something spicy to balance out the citrus flavours. Our Mexican-inspired snack mix is a great partner in crime to this cocktail and great as a little pre-dinner treat. Otherwise, opt for Chilli Spiced Peanuts or other Spicy Snacks for a real rollercoaster for your tastebuds.
Check Out Our Best Seller's available compact, stackable, 100% recyclable Snack Boxes.
The Perfect Pairs For National Margarita Day.
- 70ml lime juice
- 70ml (good quality) tequila
- 50ml Triple Sec (optional)
- Ice Garnish
- Wedge of lime
- Slice of lime to decorate
- Rock Salt to decorate
- Prepare your glass, which should be chilled before using it, by placing it in the fridge for a couple of hours or filling the glass with ice for 15 mins before using it. Discard the ice when ready to mix your drink.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of rock salt on a flat dish.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glasses, then tip the glass upside down into the salt. The lime juice is a sticking agent to get the salt to stay on the rim.
- Shake all the ingredients together well in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into your salt-rimmed cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a lime slice (as seen in the image).
Serve and enjoy a beautiful spicy crunch!