We are super excited about the launch of our new Snack Boxes this week! We came up with the idea of launching a range of our products in a snack-box format just over a year ago now; so that people can enjoy the premium quality & delicious tastes of our savoury and sweet treat ranges on the go in a handy, snack-pack format.
We had many a brainstorming session where the original idea developed and evolved. What was important to us throughout the process, was that the new format would have the least impact on the environment as possible. Hence, our Snack Boxes are 100% plastic free, fully home compostable, and widely recyclable. The cardboard used is also FSC certified to ensure it comes from sustainable sources.
To help you enjoy your Snack Boxes we have put together our Top 10 Moments to enjoy a Rita Farhi Snack Box for you….
- At the theatre or cinema – these boxes are “rustle free” meaning you and the rest of the auditorium can enjoy the play or film without the constant noise of sweet bags and wrappers!
- Out walking – these snack boxes are a perfect size to give that sweet or savoury burst of energy when most needed
- At the office – having a little snack box on your desk will keep you going throughout the day as and when energy levels dip. The re-sealable boxes mean that the treats inside will stay fresh – so you don’t have to eat them all in one go. Although we challenge you not to as they are so delicious!
- They make for a perfect stocking filler – whether it’s chocolate, fudge, jellies or nuts – there is something to delight all tastes this Xmas.
- Perfect accompaniment to a glass of wine or fizz – the savoury Snack Boxes in particular, are a perfect little snack to accompany an evening glass of wine or fizz.
- After the gym – they are a perfect snack if you are looking for a quick pick-me-up after the gym or yoga session – particularly the nuts which are a source of fibre and protein
- Travelling – great to keep a couple of boxes in the glove compartment of the car for those long journeys when you get a bit peckish
- Afternoon slump – our sweet treat range of Snack Boxes will make an ideal mid-afternoon pick-me-up with your cup of tea or coffee
- Picnic – it may not quite be the weather for a picnic now (although we believe if you wrap up warm you can enjoy a picnic all year round!) – but we believe our Snack Boxes will become a firm favourite in picnic hampers.
- Handbag/Rucksack essential – perfect size to pop into a compartment of your handbag/rucksack, so whenever the craving arises for a sweet or savoury snack, wherever you are, your little snack box is there to help out!